Cardamom Mountain Community Empowerment Project (CMCEP/NSA) of Learning Institute will conduct the one day meeting on frequent meeting with PIM representatives. There are two meetings are organized, the meeting will start from 25th -26th December, 2012 at Veal Veaeng district, Pursat provice.
Objective of meeting
The training workshop aims to:
- To gather information and share about PIM results into PIM representatives and commune councilors
- To find strengthening points, weakness points and solutions and provide capacity building on implementing PIM
There will be 71 participants will invite join one day meeting (35 participants per meeting) which comes from 20 villages in different 5 communes include; Ouâ€™Saom, Krapeu Pir, and Thma Da, Pramaoy an Anlung Reab commune. The participants will attend meeting consists; PIM representatives and Commune Councilors.
Pramaoy, Anlung Reab, Oua™Saom, Krapeu Pri, Thma Da commune in Veal Veaeng district, Purat province.
- Mr. Khiev Sadeth, Project Team Leader
- Mr. Hem Bunnarith, Project Officer
- Mr. Neak Lay, Project Assistant
Further information please contact to Mr. Khiev Sadeth, Project Team Leader of Learning Institute H/P: (+855)12 909 366 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org